Analysing sales data is one of the most important yet often undervalued sales functions. By continually monitoring your sales performance in terms of what you are achieving vs what you are intended to realise, you will be able to keep your business stay on its financial track. If you are not measuring your sales performance yet, then you are missing the opportunity to identify where your strengths lie within your product, and which sales activities require more support, and which ones provides the greatest potential for future profitable growth.
- The Difference Between DISC and MBTI
- Board or Leadership Alignment Session
- W.I.I.F.T. – What’s in it for them: Putting Consumers’ Shoe into New Perspective – Infographic
- Value-Based Selling: 7 Ways to Sell Value this 2019 – Infographic
- Talent Insights®, The first “multi-science” profiling assessment in the world. (DISC on Steroids)