Sales Pipeline Training
Do you want to improve sales performance?
Do you want more consistency with sales numbers?
Customised Training and Consutling
Problems we Solve with Sales Pipeline Training
How confident are you that you and your salespeople will consistently hit target?
- Identify and target weak points in each stage of your pipeline
- Pinpoint areas where additional coaching or sales training can help
- Understand and analyse why some deals didn’t close
- Prepare for potential sales growth or downturns
“Glenn Dobson and Garret Norris are coaches that really stand out to me as they take pride in what they do and deliver. I first utilised KONA around 7 years ago when he evaluated our business which ended up delivering some hard hitting facts , as a result changes needed to be made BUT as a consequence of those initial chats KONA helped set up a sales pipeline where we could track our activity and results which led to a 300% increase in sales within the first 6 months of implementing his sales tools. I HIGHLY recommend KONA but don’t want the world to know what they can provide a business as this will give other companies an unfair advantage like we have! Glenn is now a mentor, a friend and above all someone that inspires you to always achieve your best.“
Customised Training and Consutling
Sales leaders need complete visibility of the sales funnel to accurately manage the forecast and pipeline. KONA Pipeline Training and Coaching helps sales leaders to develop a customised funnel process for their organisation.
The importance of Pipeline Management
Do you want to:
- Improve Sales Performance?
- Have more consistency with Sales numbers?
Proven ROI on Pipeline Training
Companies that implemented three specific pipeline practices saw 28% higher revenue growth
Pipeline management equals growth.
In a survey published in Harvard Business Review, companies with ineffective Pipeline Management reported an average growth rate of 4.6%, conversely companies that implemented three specific pipeline practices saw 28% higher revenue growth.
The three specific practices are:
- A clearly defined sales process
- Spending at least three hours per month on pipeline management
- Training sales managers on pipeline management
What does your pipeline look like?
For most businesses the pipeline (or sales funnel) consists of:
- Multiple stages that lead to the successful invoicing of a service or product
- Opportunities within each stage of the sales process that require careful and consistent management and assessment
- A forecast ‘close date’ and probability of closing for each opportunity
The backbone of your organisation’s future success
- How confident are you that you and your salespeople will consistently hit target?
- How much time do your sale people NEED to spend face-to-face with customers?
- How many new customers / proposals do your salespeople need in their pipeline to achieve target?
- What are the key activities that will drive their results?
- How do your salespeople manage the average lead time from identifying a new opportunity to invoicing it?
- What is the historic fall out rate from your existing accounts?
Sales Pipeline Training Benefits
Get insight into the sales process to analyse what’s working and what needs attention
- Every part of the sales pipeline should be tracked and measured. Sales pipeline training is a crucial component of sales development and can offer several benefits to both individual sales representatives and organizations as a whole.
- As a sales leader, this will give you insight into how well your marketing is working and where prospects are not converting. It will also help you evaluate performance by members of your sales team.
- By tracking each stage, you can also evaluate the impact of your marketing. If your inbound marketing efforts are failing to convert sales from qualified leads, it may indicate you need to change strategies or train your team on how to close. If your salespeople aren’t converting sales qualified leads at the rate you need, they may need additional support.
Enhance Your Sales Skills
The KONA Pipeline training programs will cover a wide range of sales skills, including prospecting, qualifying leads, objection handling, negotiation, and closing techniques. Salespeople can sharpen their skills and adapt to changing market conditions.
With a well-trained sales team, organisations can more accurately forecast future sales revenue. This helps in budgeting, resource allocation, and overall business planning.
Reduced Sales Cycle Length
KONA Sales training will teach techniques for moving deals through the pipeline more efficiently, potentially reducing the length of the sales cycle. This means faster revenue generation.
Customer Relationship Building
The KONA Sales pipeline training emphasises the importance of building strong customer relationships. This will lead to higher customer satisfaction, repeat business, and referrals.
Boost Your Salespeople confidence
KONA Pipeline training will boost the confidence of your salespeople, which will have a positive impact on their interactions with customers. Confident sales reps are more likely to close deals successfully.
Give your Team a Competitive Advantage
Well-trained sales teams will gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. They are better equipped to understand customer needs, position their products or services effectively, and outperform competitors.
Investing in the development of your sales team will boost morale and job satisfaction, potentially reducing turnover. A stable sales team leads to more consistent sales results.
Customised Sales Training and Management Training to help your sales teams increase sales and effectiveness.
Call Centre Training
As you think about your Call Centre and Customer Service team, what “keeps you awake at night?”
KONA offers business and management services for small and large organisations.
Executing a Professional Sales Pipeline Process is The Backbone of Your Organisation’s Future Success.
As part of the training workshop we can actually have participants on the telephones calling real life customers.
Your Customer Service Team is Often the ‘Glue’ that Holds the Business Together.
Our world-class Negotiation Skills Training & Coaching program is customised to your Business and your negotiation requirements.
Business results are dramatically increased with well-delivered presentations.
Key Account Management requires planning and a clear focus on growth.
Storytelling for Sales
Empower your staff with the skills to use more stories in their conversations.