Key Account Management Training
Win and Grow Your Key Accounts
Are your account managers trying to grow your key accounts with limited success? Perhaps you’re overly dependent on a few key customers – despite knowing there is immense opportunity in the market.
Discover why KONA is trusted by many of the world’s most iconic brands to upskill their key account managers, and support them to leverage best practice .
Customised Training and Consulting
Key Account Management Training
Interactive, engaging Key Account Management Training tailored to the specific needs of your organization and industry.
- Learn how to generate reoccurring and new business from your existing customers.
- A well-defined strategy for managing and servicing key accounts is non-negotiable. Maintaining healthy relationships with your most important clients is your best option for a sustained growth strategy.
- KONA have been designing Key Account Management training courses for over 20 years. The KONA Key Account Management courses are designed to equip your team with the skills, knowledge, and strategies needed to effectively manage and nurture strategic client relationships.
- Key accounts are your most valuable and strategically important clients, so failing to provide them with proper attention and support can lead to a range of issues that might ultimately impact your bottom line and reputation. Avoid these consequences with KONA training to manage and service your key accounts.
Customised to your organisation and teams
Every KONA Key Account Management training and coaching program is tailored to your needs and the type of accounts you are aiming to secure and grow.
Smart strategies to secure and grow your top accounts
Developing an individualized account plan for each key account. Set milestones and KPIs for account growth. Coordinate teams to execute your key accounts strategy. Continuously improve strategies based on results.
A focus on the customer experience
We will support you to identity opportunities to add value to your key customers so you will be seen as a strategic partner, not just another supplier.
From order taker to strategic partner
Key Account Management training is customised to your organisation and teams. It is founded on the premise that there are 6 stages of a sales professional. The first 3 stages focus on product, price and problems, while the last 3 are centred on the customer’s business and growth. You need your key account managers to be focused on the customer’s business and growth.
We’ll show them how to get there and, importantly, stay there.
“As a sales and negotiation professional, I have been involved in a few courses. I am very impressed by the way Garrett gets to the point directly and I know he speaks from experience. He has lived it. I would like to work with Garrett more in the future as I believe we speak the same language in business. I’ll be in touch soon. Thanks Garret.”
Give your key account managers a competitive advantage
KONA’s customised Key Account Management (KAM) training and coaching programs share some of our ‘secret weapons’ used by many of our clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands. Benefits include:
- Increased product or service penetration
- Greater share of customer spend
- Stronger customer loyalty and competitive strength
- Higher conversion rates on major bids, tenders and contracts
Recognise which customers to target
Learn how to identify which customers are your key accounts
Identify the potential in your customers
Tomorrow’s key accounts are today’s customers with potential for growth
Develop internal teams, including virtual teams
A strategy to support you in adding value to your key account customers
Improve your supply and value chain agility
A commonly overlooked strategy with enomous potential for your business
Leverage the best key account management strategies for your market
At KONA, we don’t run generic, off-the-shelf training programs and our Key Account Management programs are no exception. KONA Key Accounts training develops your ability to grow customer accounts that are managed separately from your regular customers, identified by their contribution to most of your sales revenues.
Trainers with real-world experience
Training courses are customised to your business, industry, your team and your customer profiles.
Skills and methodologies applied immediately
Watch your sales increase as your key account managers learn how to grow their key accounts.
Key Account Management Excellence
|Module Content Outline
|Module 1: Introduction to Key Account Management
|Module 2: Developing a Key Account Strategy
|Module 3: Effective Communication and Relationship Building
|Module 4: Customer Needs Analysis and Solution Selling
|Module 5: Creating and Delivering Value
|Module 6: Strategic Account Planning and Execution
|Module 7: Negotiation and Contract Management
|Module 8: Risk Management and Mitigation
|Module 9: Innovation and Upselling Opportunities
|Module 10: Measuring and Demonstrating Success
|Module 11: Handling Challenging Situations and Crisis Management
|Module 12: Role Play and Case Studies
|Module 13: Continuous Learning and Adaptation
|Module 14: Final Assessment and Certification