The KONA ‘Hour of Power’ can be a million-dollar injection to your sales budget!
Do you have any of the problems below?
- Are your sales people are not speaking with enough new customers and prospects?
- Are they reluctant to pick up the telephone to call people they don’t know?
- Do they struggle to make appointments with senior decision makers?
- Do they struggle to get past ‘the gatekeeper’?
- Do you have overstocks that need to be cleared?
At the end of the day the best way to fill your sales funnel is activity, and the right activity at that! Making calls to potential and existing customers is a great way to do it. This contact between salespeople and customers is critical to sales success and one of the key reason some sales professionals smash their targets and others don’t know what 100% of target is.
There are a few key points to make a calling session a success:
- SUPPORT each other by doing it as a group
- MAXIMISE the chances of success by getting the language right
- HAVE a conversation between people (emails do not work)
- PRACTICE some calls with each other before you make the call (I know the dreaded role play but this is so critical to success!)
- SET some targets for the hour of calling. (appointments and orders are a great starting point)
KONA has seen this ‘Hour of Power’ work with some stunning results, one client landed over a $1 000 000 in sales. This works for both Account Management and Business Development teams and is a skill set we know is critical in Sales People.
Sometimes filling a Sales Funnel is a daunting task and when that funnel is emptier than it should be the excuses start to come out!
- Things are slow.
- Our competitor is cheaper
- There are product problems
At KONA we hear them all and they all relate to ‘Price, Product and Problems’. These are the best excuses in the world for sales teams to find reasons not to act.
Conducting an ‘Hour of Power’ is a tangible action that forces everyone to act.
If you need help running an “Hour of Power’ give KONA a call on 1300 611 288 or email us at info@KONA.com.au