- The Personalisation of Sales – One of the top sales trends this 2018 is personalisation. According to Accenture’s personalisation pulse check this 2018, about 2 in 3 consumers are more likely to purchase from a retailer if it sends them promotions that are relevant and personalised. Since the digital age has a huge impact when it comes to making a natural marketing communication through consumers, businesses can easily create humanise content for consumers using modern technology to convey goals.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Automation for Sales – AI and automation saves the staff time when it comes to collecting data, which means less time answering calls and more time on more essential tasks and initiatives such developing new selling techniques, conducting sales performance analysis, and sales coaching to client-facing employees.
- Structured Sales Influenced by Millennials – Companies today are hiring more and more Millennial people. Marketers who succeed in handling their sales will proactively assess the impact millennials may have on their market from a macroeconomic perspective and as social influencers, which could affect bottom line campaign results.
- A Call for More Efficient Leads Management – More advanced sales and leads platforms are created to enable companies respond to every potential customer’s concerns as quickly as possible. However, many businesses are yet to fully realise the potential of these solutions in their sales operations. In fact, a recent Harvard Business Review study revealed that a large portion of companies are slow to respond to their potential customers; 24% of 2,241 U.S companies took more than 24 hours, and 23% of companies never responded at all.
- Account-Based Sales Leveraging Content – Companies are bringing together sales and marketing leaders to create a cohesive strategy to grow key accounts. And in 2018, creating content with the purpose to adapt to the natural behaviour of your consumers and heavily engage on building trust between business to community relationships. In this way, companies’ sales and marketing teams can design a successful campaign by tailoring content to specific consumers along the buyer’s journey.
Leadership and Management Training