- Quote their GM: “A complacent duopoly of account management!”
- Losing market share.
- Reactive sales only.
- Needed to change salesforce from ‘farmers’ to ‘hunters’ – QUICKLY!!
- Sales Managers had become sales administrators rather than sales coaches.
What we did …
- Developed the Sales Managers capability to Coach, Lead and Develop their people.
- Total reallocation of sales force and resources.
- Refocused sales activities further up the ‘food chain’.
- Increased efficiency through the Quadrant Sales Productivity Process.
- Introduced skills development through the KONA ‘Hearts and Minds’ Sales Process.
- Grew market share from 32% to 40%.
- Grew profit from $6.5M to $30M.
- Measured shift of sales force to ‘proactive & professional/consultative’ methodology.
- Customers throughout the Channel became ‘Recommenders’.
For more information please contact Glenn Dobson at
P: (+61) 1300 611 288
M: (+61) 0425 200 883