In addition to being a Sales Performance Specialist and having built numerous businesses from the ground up and then profitably selling them, on a personal level Glenn has also:
- Completed the Hawaii Ironman, in KONA
- Helped raise over $1,250,000 for young Australians with a disability by cycling from Brisbane to Sydney in 2014 & 2015 and Melbourne to Sydney in 2016
- Run across the Sahara Desert
- Run 475kms across the Simpson Desert raising over $32,000 for Breast Cancer patients
- Fought 3 rounds with ex-Australian Heavy Weight Boxing Champion John Hopoate
- Climbed Kilimanjaro, Mt Kenya, Everest Base Camp, Pokalde, Mt Blanc (with his wife!)
Glenn’s Recent Client Projects include:
- Doubled sales for a large B2B sales force in 6 months
- Increased revenue of Finance client by 20% in one year
- Increased sales of a Pharmaceutical client by 19% to achieve 140% of target in 12 months
- Grew sales for a Retail client by 250% over previous year in just 3 weeks
- Increased customer retention of a Major Credit Card by over 12% in 6 months
- Increased market share of an Industrial/Manufacturing client from 32% to 40% in 20 months
- Trained one sales team to make 439 appointments in ONE HOUR!
As an experienced Executive Mentor and Trusted Adviser, Glenn consistently improves the performance of Business Leaders, Managers, Owners and Salespeople and – GETS RESULTS!
Glenn’s Personal Mentoring Program is tailored to the individual in his care – it can be an informal ‘Coffee Catch-up’ once a month or a comprehensive and structured 6-month program that combines informal mentoring sessions with formal on-site sessions. It can also include various communication interactions -Skype, videoconferencing and the traditional telephone. Whatever the context or structure, mentoring has been found to be effective in both formal and informal settings.
Glenn’s aim is simple and strong – to support high-potential women and men to progress into leadership positions and/or take their own businesses to the next level.
Glenn’s mentoring is also used to implement Sales and Management Training Workshops to ensure participants don’t leave the learning in the classroom.
Glenn will help an executive assess his or her performance, by providing confidential feedback in individual strengths and weaknesses, as well as imparting new skills and behaviours. He will help the executive build a valuable network and may also introduce him/her to his own contacts.
As a mentor Glenn concentrates on who you are and who you want to become, not what you’ve done.
His belief in the importance of character and personal alignment to professional aspiration are enormously valuable and as an Australian International Tri-Athlete, Mountaineer, and Family Man, he will truly help you balance your Health, Work and Family Life.
Glenn’s blunt, down right honest and no-bull mentoring will give you the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself, as well as give you the necessary confidence and self-belief to cut through the noise and excuses, and gain insights into your reactions and behaviour and what you can do to create your own outcomes and results.
With his combination of senior executive experience and business acumen, coupled with knowledge of human behaviour, your mentoring will analyse and navigate commercial realities and scenarios to help strengthen leadership, improve sales performance, increase confidence, drive more effective performance management and offer greater insights on managing key business challenges.
Glenn will act as a trusted counsel, teacher, coach, role model, confident, and loyal adviser to help others achieve life, business, career, health and sports goals.
So for more information contact Glenn on (+61) 0425 200 883 or 1300 833 574 or Glenn@KONA.com.au
Or go to www.KONA.com.au
Neutral Bay NSW.
Suite 1 | 432 Smith Street,
Empire Bay Drive
Suite 1 | 2 Gipsy Hill,
London, SE19 1NL.
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.