Team Management Profile (TMP)
The Team Management Profile (TMP) is a personalised report, which gives individuals valuable insights into the way they prefer to work and their preferred role within a team.
This feedback helps to improve team processes and performance, which will in turn improve motivation and job satisfaction.
The Benefits of Using the TMP are:
- Provides a practical model for effective teamwork in any context
- Offers an overview of how balanced the team is
- Encourages mutual understanding and respect
- Promotes open communication
- Provides guidance for personal career development
- Highlights the importance of understanding and managing diversity
- Offers insights into how to resolve conflict
- Provides a complete approach to building and maintaining balanced, high-energy teams.
By enhancing their knowledge and understanding of the world of work and giving them a simple language with which to communicate, you can help teams to achieve peak performance in the workplace.
To enquire about how we can assist your business through using the TMP, please contact The KONA Group:
11 Phillips Street
Neutral Bay NSW
Suite 1, 2 Gipsy Hill
London, SE19 1NL
432 Smith Street
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.