Sales Management Training & Coaching
As You Think About Some of Your Sales Managers, What Keeps You Awake at Night?
- Team results are below target or inconsistent
- They are too administrative and need to become better coaches
- They are good technical managers and need to be better people managers
- They are silo mangers who need to step up to become a leader in the business
- They are newly promoted and have not had any formal management coaching, including people management, business management and pipeline, budgeting and forecasting
- Their presentations are dull and uninspiring
The KONA Hearts and Minds™ methodology is what you and your sales team should be striving for. Here is what you should be accomplishing in a very short time frame:
- Refine prospecting skills and create new business instantly
- Establish solid customer/client rapport at all levels of business
- Develop essential tools to build the Pipeline of Tomorrow not Today!
- Reform current time management plan to increase productivity and results
- Optimise the ROI from each sales meeting
- Understand the Importance of the Emotional Contract – what is the genuine need of your customer/client, how can you help them?
- Using elements of SPIN Selling learn how to ask better open questions to get the information you really need to help your accounts.
- Learn to read your audience and the significance of presentation
- Become a Closing Specialist by improving and heightening the learnings of the all-important often neglected Closing Skills – the vital techniques needed in closing a sale and negotiations
Neutral Bay NSW.
Suite 1 | 432 Smith Street,
Empire Bay Drive
Suite 1 | 2 Gipsy Hill,
London, SE19 1NL.
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.