Is the Quality of Your Organisations Current Training Material at The Right Level?
- Your current training material is too content heavy and generic, out dated, not relevant, (or non-existent)
- It isn’t written in plain English and is full of jargon. No body reads the material!
- You must launch a new project, product, IT application, sales or service initiative and need to inspire your people to understand and act differently
- You have an immediate, short term need to update materials without wanting to employ staff for that purpose alone
- Your current team do not have a particular skill set to complete a project
The KONA Group’s team of experienced Instructional Designers have worked with organisations including QBE, Toyota, Citibank and many more and will provide you with an end to end L&D solution to suit your projects needs or fill a short term staffing need.
They are Learning and Development professionals who understand adult learning principles and current Learning and Development trends and are highly skilled in the necessary tools that are typically required for an L&D project.
- Reduce costs of a full time ID role
- Meet project timeframe deliverables within budget
- Update and modernise all Training and Coaching Materials (in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Captivate etc. )
- Introduce new learning methodologies and skills to your organisation
- Increase in overall staff performance, effectiveness, productivity and accountability
To discuss how The KONA Group’s Instructional Design Team can help create real world trainign courses for your organisation, contact The KONA Group: