Contact KONA as we have many but here is one example:
CASE STUDY RESULTS:
– Increased customer satisfaction by 40%
– Increased staff satisfaction by 60%
– Increased average daily time on the phone from 45 minutes to 3 hours
– Increased overall activity by 150%
– Increased outbound quotes by 88%
– Increased sales by 66%
What we did…
– Improved internal communication by using DISC
– Taught the team how to deal with the customer the way the customer wants
– Worked with selected managers to drive performance
– Taught the team how to demonstrate to customers the value that their company brought other than just the lowest price, product and features
– Coached Managers in how to introduce Performance Measures to direct, acknowledge and reward achievement
DISC profiling is a behavioural assessment tool that categorises individuals into four primary personality types: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance.
Understanding these personality types can significantly improve customer service interactions.