Customer Service Training
Your Customer Service Team is Often the ‘Glue’ that Holds the Business Together, Yet far too Often Customer Service People:
- Are inconsistently achieving their KPIs
- Escalate calls too readily
- Have product, knowledge and systems training however are lacking in communications skills
- Don’t handle conflict well with customers or have poor C-Sat scores
- Are often more concerned about keeping under Average Handling Times than helping customers
- Lack structure in their customer conversations
Their customer service managers often struggle to:
- Motivate and improve the skill sets of their people day in and day out
- Understand the core people management principles of running a customer service team
- Have those ‘tough conversations’ with non-performers around attitudes, behaviours and performance
- Change mindsets and attitudes of negative team members
- Coordiante, coach, motivate, monitor, reward and reprimand around outcomes, not tasks
- Manage people who are ex-peers, older or more experienced
- Transition from being ‘one of the team’ to their leader
KONA Group’s Customer Service Training will help your customer service team to:
- Increase first call resolution and customer satisfaction
- Increase customer experience and relationships
- Increase customer retention
- Increase the morale and performance culture of the business
- Increase KPIs achieved
- Increase additional products and services sold
- Reduce staff turnover
Suite 1 | 11 Phillips Street.
Neutral Bay NSW.
Suite 1 | 2 Gipsy Hill,
London, SE19 1NL.
Suite 1 | 432 Smith Street,
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.
Contact Us Now or Call 1300 833 574