Change and Implementation Management
The KONA Group employs world-class methodology for effective change management, focusing on four separate stages:
- Change leadership & planning – according to best practice
- Change implementation – driving the actual change activities
- Transition management – safely negotiating the actual customer
- Embedding change – ensuring no slippage
Our Program Will:
- Drive successful implementation
- Increase personal change leadership as employees “get on board”
- Support efficient use of resources
- Tightly managed change through process, organisation or product
- Provide realisation of anticipated benefits
- Assist to avoid investment wastage
- Increase morale with less failures
Neutral Bay NSW.
Suite 1 | 432 Smith Street,
Empire Bay Drive
Suite 1 | 2 Gipsy Hill,
London, SE19 1NL.
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.