Negotiation Skills Training and Coaching
How Effective are Your People at Managing Negotiations?
- Have a clear negotiation strategy and contingency plan?
- Know at every step of the negotiation process what they need to communicate and achieve?
- Understand the personality profiles and negotiation style of their customers?
- Identify and handle the negotiation tactics regularly used by buyers to get what they want?
- Communicate value in a negotiation without relying on price?
- Leave meetings wondering, “why is it that only the people who push their ideas the hardest, or speak the loudest, get heard around here?”
KONA Group’s world-class Negotiation Skills Training & Coaching program is customised to your Business and your negotiation requirements.
Expected Outcomes from your customised negotiation skills training include:
- Increased profitability: it has been calculated that over 5% of operating costs can be saved through better negotiation (source: CEBR Research, 2009)
- Improved confidence and effective negotiation capability even in complex, high pressure situations
- The ability to own the negotiation, control the approach and improve the profit outcome
- The skills to identify and handle the negotiation tactics regularly used by buyers and tailor approach to different trading psychologies
- The knowledge of how to trade across a complex range of concessions, not relying on price
- The ability to differentiate between the “overt” and “covert” positions of the other party to recognise real business needs, overcome barriers, manage conflict, and secure the deal
To discuss how KONA’s Negotiation Skills Training and Coaching can improve your results, contact KONA Group:
11 Phillips Street
Neutral Bay NSW
432 Smith Street
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.