Which of the Top 10 Sales Performance Issues are your Sales People facing today?
- Miss target too often
- Current business comes from existing ‘friendly’ customers/clients
- Uncomfortable speaking with Senior Management in Clients. (Most of their customer contacts are at low or middle level)
- Happiest when talking about Price and Product Specs when with customers/clients
- Lose negotiations and orders because the opposition always “gave a better price”
- Cannot or will not make appointments with new contacts/companies through cold calling or networking
- Don’t have enough opportunities in their Pipeline and those they have are often repeat orders or with C or D class customers
- Don’t know where their future business is going to come from
- Blame you, the market, your products/services, their customers, accounts department, when they don’t hit target.
- Presentations or/and proposals are generic, dull and product focused
Far too often KONA meet with organisations who have excellent strategies; outstanding services and/or products filling their “warehouses”; up to date Internal Systems; strong branding and marketing…
…and their Sales People are often “product flogging, price quoting, brochure dropping, order taking reps”.
KONA’s 5 step Hearts & Minds™ Sales Training exposes your sales team to world’s-best-practice in developing, articulating and selling ‘customer first’ value propositions.
Hearts & Minds™ Sales Training will develop your Sales People to be able to:
- Prospect and develop new business
- Develop relationships and accounts from the top down, NOT just at operational level where they get a regular cup of coffee!
- Drive activity that builds a Sales Pipeline of future opportunities and results
- Plan and structure their time effectively to increase their productivity and results
- Maximise the ROI from each sales meeting
- Understand the genuine needs of your customers, and then create a compelling link between those needs and your services & products.
- Close more sales through High Impact Presentations and Negotiations
To discuss how KONA’s Hearts and Minds™ Sales Training and Coaching will help your team to smash their targets please contact Glenn Dobson today on 1300 611 288 or Glenn@KONA.com.au
Please Note: KONA’s Hearts and Minds™ Sales Training and Coaching is NOT a generic “off the shelf, by the book”, sales training course.
Based on proven methodologies the Hearts and Minds™ Sales Training and Coaching program is customised to your business, your market, your customers and your people and has achieved outstanding results for organisations including:
- Doubling the sales of an 80 strong sales team in 6 months
- Increased sales of a Finance client by 20% in one year
- Increased market share of an Industrial client from 32% to 40% in 2 years
- Increased sales for a Pharmaceutical client by 19% resulting in them achieving 140% of target in one year
- Increased average order value for a Manufacturing client by 6,365%
- Increased customer retention of a Major Credit Card by over 12% in 6 months
- Grew ongoing sales target achievement for a Retail client by 60% in 6 months
- Increased revenue for a Distribution client by 12%, in one year
- Increased sales for a Building client by over 5% in a declining market in 18 months
Contact KONA today on 1300 611 288 or Glenn@KONA.com.auto discuss how Hearts and Minds™ Sales Training will change the performance and results of your sales people
Hearts and Minds™ Sales Training: Proven in the following industries
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Building & Construction
- Professional Services & Consulting
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- FMCG & Retail
- Health Care & Pharmaceutical
- IT & T
KONA’s unique ACTC process is based on four separate stages of Performance Assessment, Program Customisation, Training Workshops and Follow Up Coaching, resulting in a sales training program that is focused on your sales team, call centre employees, customer service team or any other employees who engage with customers.
Contact KONA today on 1300 611 288 or Glenn@KONA.com.au to discuss how Hearts and Minds™ Selling will change your sales people.