Kate is committed to helping organisations bridge the gap between strategy, operations and the bottom line deliverables. With a combined passion for sales, coaching, leadership development, staff engagement and a strong operational leadership background, Kate understands the importance of being able to balance the commercial and emotional needs of business and so, has unique and intimate appreciation for the importance in fostering leadership skills.
Kate’s success in building effective and constructive sales teams is attributed to her development, implementation and enablement of strong, reliable operational rhythms and tools that monitor and measure success, allowing leaders the ability to predict and forecast results, while being able to respond appropriately in a calculated manner.
- Multiskilling transformation strategy – 10% Cost per sale saving to client
- Sales transformation – introduction sales KPIs to a service team
- Sales team development – Performance variation lift from 20% – 80%+
- Good, Better, Best – Team leadership development program
Kate Specialises in the following areas:
- Sales capability training and enablement
- Leadership development
- Emerging leaders and young professionals
- Team leadership
- Call centre operations
- Sales Management
- Leadership & professional development coaching