Presentation Skills Training and Coaching
7 Reasons Why Most People are Unable to Present Effectively:
- Fear and lack of confidence
- No purpose: presentations of this type lack meaning and are ineffective
- No structure: the result is excessive information, poor clarity and decreased retention
- One way communication: the presenter ‘TELLS’ their listeners, and audiences tune out
- A one presentation fits all mentality: it doesn’t – different audiences have different requirements
- Poor delivery techniques: unsure of body language and interaction and reliance on visual aids
- Lack of training: it’s difficult to be effective if you are unskilled
Business results are dramatically increased with well-delivered presentations. KONA Group’s Presentation Skills Training & Coaching program will equip you and your team to:
- Present with strength, clarity and purpose
- Own your space and audience
- Present your ideas clearly, concisely and coherently to a variety of audiences
- Lead your listeners to a predetermined goal
- Have your audience extract the relevant points
- Generate action from your presentation and reports
- Design and deliver sharp and accurate presentations for many occasions
- Speak effectively in prepared and impromptu situations
To discuss how KONA’s Professional Presentation Skills Training and Coaching can improve your results contact KONA Group:
Suite 1 | 11 Phillips Street.
Neutral Bay NSW.
Suite 1 | 2 Gipsy Hill,
London, SE19 1NL.
Suite 1 | 432 Smith Street,
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.
Contact Us Now or Call 1300 833 574