Presentation Skills Training and Coaching
7 Reasons Why Most People are Unable to Present Effectively:
- Fear and lack of confidence
- No purpose: presentations of this type lack meaning and are ineffective
- No structure: the result is excessive information, poor clarity and decreased retention
- One way communication: the presenter ‘TELLS’ their listeners, and audiences tune out
- A one presentation fits all mentality: it doesn’t – different audiences have different requirements
- Poor delivery techniques: unsure of body language and interaction and reliance on visual aids
- Lack of training: it’s difficult to be effective if you are unskilled
Does your team know:
- How to design effective & engaging presentations?
- How to select the most suitable delivery method based on the audience, the environment & the message being delivered?
- How to master powerful & effective verbal & non-verbal communication techniques?
- What techniques to implement for effectively calming nerves?
- How to create fantastic flip charts and slides to support key messages?
- The effective use of colours?
- How to create compelling PowerPoint presentations?
- To use videos and audio to enhance the experience?
- How to use different techniques to add diversity and interest to engage the audience?
- How to pump it up a notch to deliver higher energy presentations?
The KONA Training Presentation Skills Tailored Workshops
The KONA Group’s CSO training is a world-class training programme designed to provide the foundations for commercial success by delivering excellence in customer experience.
Our intention is that training should be proactive, enjoyable, engaging and clearly useful. We stand against dull, jargon- and policy-heavy sessions that turn training into something participants feel they have to do, rather than want to do.
The KONA Group’s customer service training programmes have a core framework but are adaptable to any sector. The KONA Group’s workshops are designed to be practical and interactive, affording each of our team the flexibility to deliver the programmes in a style and format that is personal to them and your organisation.
“It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.” – Mark Twain.
Business results are dramatically increased with well-delivered presentations. KONA Group’s Presentation Skills Training & Coaching program will equip you and your team to:
- Present with strength, clarity and purpose
- Own your space and audience
- Present your ideas clearly, concisely and coherently to a variety of audiences
- Lead your listeners to a predetermined goal
- Have your audience extract the relevant points
- Generate action from your presentation and reports
- Design and deliver sharp and accurate presentations for many occasions
- Speak effectively in prepared and impromptu situations
To discuss how KONA’s Professional Presentation Skills Training and Coaching can improve your results contact KONA:
Neutral Bay NSW.
Suite 1 | 432 Smith Street,
Empire Bay Drive
Suite 1 | 2 Gipsy Hill,
London, SE19 1NL.
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.