- Does your online brand reinforce or detract from your credibility?
- When people Google your name, what do they find?
- Are you getting the online recognition you deserve, or are you undermining yourself?
The internet is transforming professional reputations. A strong online presence is critical to:
- Convey your authority, expertise and achievements
- Enable you to promote your talents and expertise BEFORE a decision maker meets with you
- Showcase your talents, which will be recognised more widely
- Increase your face-to-face credibility
- Build an audience who value your insights and spread your reputation in their own networks
People make up their minds about you by what they see online. Therefore, strong online branding will help you to achieve your career and social objectives.
From a simple but effective LinkedIn profile to a social media campaign backed by your own personal website, KONA Group’s Personal Branding Coaching will give you the skills to help you stand out from your competition and peers, and includes:
- How to showcase your skills and expertise to be more widely recognised
- How to be more ‘attractive’ to decisions makers
- How to increase your credibility
- How to expand your network
- How to win positions you want
- How to extend your authority
To discuss how KONA Group’s Personal Branding Training and Coaching can improve your profile, contact KONA Group: