Key Account Management Training
When You Think of Key Account Management Training to Help Win or Grow Your Key Accounts, Which Situation is Your Organisation Facing?
- Your sales team are trying to grow your Key Accounts with limited success.
- They do not have a clear strategy to secure and develop your top accounts
- You have too much revenue and profit dependant on too few customers
- They are not leveraging enough influential relationships, especially at senior level
- You are seen as a large supplier but not as a Strategic Partner
- There are immense opportunities to build Key Accounts but are failing to do so.
- Your organisation is under increasing pressure from the competition and you need to respond in a different manner
Key Account Management requires planning and a clear focus on growth and for over 16 years KONA Group Key Accounts Development specialists has been helping organisations to Execute Key Account Strategies and increase your:
- key buying & influencer relationships
- product / service penetration
- share of customer spend
- customer loyalty
- competitive strength
- conversion rates on major bids, tenders and contracts
- supply and value chain agility
Customised Key Account Management Training and Coaching
The KONA Group do NOT run generic, off the shelf, ‘by the manual’ Key Account Management Training courses, delivered by theoretical trainers or academics.
KONA customise will every Key Account Management Training and Coaching program to your organisation and teams, and are facilitated by experienced professionals, all who have run businesses, managed teams and built Pipelines.
In addition, all learning is immediately applied to actual real-life Key Accounts and your Account Managers will apply the skills and methodologies on the day.
That way the program pays for itself and as we work, your sales increase!
11 Phillips Street
Neutral Bay NSW
2 Gipsy Hill
432 Smith Street
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.