Key Account Management Training
Delivery Mode: Onsite or Virtual
- Recognise which customers are key accounts
- Understand the scope of the key account management role
- Recognise the stages of a key account relationship
- Develop a strategic key account plan
- Identify the potential in your customers
- Use professional business analysis tools
- Develop internal teams to meet the needs of key accounts
- Identify and develop decision making units
- Utilise internal resources in a virtual team environment
- Develop a strategic plan for a customer – and get feedback
Who should attend:
- Manager who is responsible (or aiming) for managing Key (Global,
- Strategic, Major, Large) accounts
- Key Account Team Managers or Director
- Sales, Marketing, Commercial or Business Unit Managers or Director
This programme will powerfully show you how to leverage best practice key account management competencies, including the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage your key accounts and how to implement tailored key account management strategies for your organisation in order to segment key accounts and assess their profitability.
The programme will also identify opportunities to add value and provide a total and complete business experience for clients while creating and implementing client focused service strategies. We will show you how to create, develop and implement a written key account management plan for account managers and senior sales management.
When You Think of Key Account Management Training to Help Win or Grow Your Key Accounts, Which Situation is Your Organisation Facing?
- Your sales team are trying to grow your Key Accounts with limited success.
- They do not have a clear strategy to secure and develop your top accounts
- You have too much revenue and profit dependant on too few customers
- They are not leveraging enough influential relationships, especially at senior level
- You are seen as a large supplier but not as a Strategic Partner
- There are immense opportunities to build Key Accounts but are failing to do so.
- Your organisation is under increasing pressure from the competition and you need to respond in a different manner
Key Account Management requires planning and a clear focus on growth and for over 20 years KONA Group Key Accounts Development specialists has been helping organisations to Execute Key Account Strategies and increase your:
- Key buying & influence relationships
- Product / service penetration
- Share of customer spend
- Customer loyalty
- Competitive strength
- Conversion rates on major bids, tenders and contracts
- Supply and value chain agility
Over 20 years in corporate training excellence
We are experts at delivering Key Account Management Training and can deliver onsite or by virtual modules.
Being able to communicate effectively is one of the most important life skills to learn. Communication is defined as transferring information to produce greater understanding.
The quality of our communication can only be measured by the response we receive from the other person, do not blame the other person if they don’t understand you!
At the KONA|HBB Group we recognise our future depends on how we support and nurture our customers and the great individual talent within.
By our customers engaging with us they provide an environment where people can flourish personally and professionally. They provide great customer experience and growth. However, the journey we provide to business transcends to techniques in communication that benefits participants holistically.
At the core of our successful vibrant culture are a set of values that bring out the best in our people. However, it all starts with engaging with our people and customers from the beginning.
We would like to offer our network and know-how to our clients and sharing some of our “secret weapons” – by introducing some key tools used by our global clients for the past two decades.
Customised Key Account Management Training and Coaching
The KONA Group do NOT run generic, off the shelf, ‘by the manual’ Key Account Management Training courses, delivered by theoretical trainers or academics.
KONA customise will every Key Account Management Training and Coaching program to your organisation and teams, and are facilitated by experienced professionals, all who have run businesses, managed teams and built Pipelines.
In addition, all learning is immediately applied to actual real-life Key Accounts and your Account Managers will apply the skills and methodologies on the day.
That way the program pays for itself and as we work, your sales increase!
Neutral Bay NSW.
Suite 1 | 432 Smith Street,
Empire Bay Drive
Suite 1 | 2 Gipsy Hill,
London, SE19 1NL.
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.