Introducing Candice Tomlinson – Training & Development Specialist and Business Coach at The KONA Group
- Candice has a Masters Degree in Psychology.
- She is a registered Skills Development Facilitator; registered Assessor of training and a registered Moderator.
- Candice is a Training & Development specialist and Business Coach with 16 years of corporate experience.
- Candice has worked extensively with senior leadership teams, sales teams & many other teams, across industries focusing on areas such as leadership impact and influence, stakeholder engagement, consulting skills, customer service and team effectiveness.
- In addition, Candice’s experience extends to multi-faced leadership projects where she is able to bring a broad set of the skills and organisational understanding to the coaching process.
- Candice is passionate about people and believes that with cutting-edge knowledge, skills and business self-confidence, individuals are able to realise their potential and capitalise on business opportunities.
The clients that Candice has worked with include Aon, Baker & McKenzie, BankservAfrica, Barclays, FNB, Genesis Analytics, Gordon Institute of Business Science, Hatch Goba, IBM, Investec, Liberty, Monash, Macquarie, The Reserve Bank of South Africa(SARB), RMB and T-Systems.
Clients value her ability to create the shifts in their priority areas as indicated by the feedback below:
“I really want to thank you and Candice. My entire team – one which is composed of very different people, with very different preferences, backgrounds and approaches – could not stop saying how valuable, impressive and helpful they found the programme. That is no small feat and one that I’m very grateful for. They were energised, excited and on the same page. And in Candice, you really have one of the best facilitators and trainers that any of us have seen. She is extremely skilled and impressive in many ways. You can certainly add the South African Reserve Bank to your list of impressed and satisfied clients.”
– Niven Postma, South African Reserve Bank
“Just wanted to thank you again for such a wonderful inspiring course. I really found it so relevant to me now, and so useful in so many ways. Thanks for being a wonderful course facilitator, you really were a great inspiration.”
– Michelle Comyn, Barclays
“I am so thankful for the opportunity to learn from you. I have been applying many of the communication skills in my personal life as well and it still amazes me how just one tiny adjustment can have such a positive far-reaching change.”
– Narissa Vos, Net-1
“I wanted to take time to thank you for all your help during the programme. I absolutely loved it and have learnt so many core skills that I can use at work, as well as in my personal life.”
– Alexandra Alevizos, Investec
“Absolutely fantastic! The trainer is extremely experienced and was in control of the session, there was not a chance to feel bored. I walked out of there feeling truly inspired and energised. Now, your next challenge is to encourage the other managers to send their teams on this course as well – it is truly beneficial.”
– Lana Rumble, T-Systems
“I just wanted to thank you on behalf of the executive team for offering one of your experienced facilitators to work with us in the formalisation of our Key Account strategic skills. The knowledge and applied skills will be critical to building the teams approach and confidence. May I thank Candice for the way she engaged the group of senior individuals and her knowledge and insights.”
– Shaun Rozyn, Gordon Institute of Business Science
Candice has also worked extensively in the Professional Services Sector. As an example listed below are recent successful projects that Candice was actively involved with, within the banking sector:
- “Building Better Relationships” with an Enabling Functions Compliance Team. This project focused on building the credibility of the team and efficient engagement with multiple stakeholders.
- “Business Partnering” – completed with an Anti-Money Laundering team, focusing on growing leadership and team impact.
- Coaching of specific individuals within global compliance – aligned to priority outcomes, with specific emphasis on enhancing business self-confidence.
Outside of work, Candice is happily married and is a proud Mum to her 12 year old son. She is also an avid animal lover and supports many animal charities. Candice is passionate about health and fitness and has been a devoted yoga student for over 20 years.
She has recently relocated from Johannesburg, South Africa to Sydney and is eager and excited for this next chapter in her and her family’s life!
Candice is proud to be a part of the KONA team where KONA’s expertise is in implementing Sales and Marketing plans through proven and practical Training Workshops and Executive Coaching that focus on
- Developing Branding, Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Turning Managers into Leaders & Coaches
- Training Sales People to Hit Budget
- Retaining Key Employees & Clients
- ‘On the Job’ Coaching
11 Phillips Street
Neutral Bay NSW
432 Smith Street
We cover all States Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Hobart.