As you think about your Call Centre and Customer Service team, what “keeps you awake at night?”
Your Customer Service Representatives:
- Are below target or inconsistently achieving their KPIs.
- Escalate calls too readily.
- Must utilise a range of counter offers.
- Have product, knowledge and systems training however are lacking in communications skills.
- Don’t handle conflict well with customers.
- Are sometimes more concerned about keeping under Call Time KPIs than understanding their customer.
- Lack structure in their customer conversations.
- Induction and/or training is often focused on product and systems, not customer engagement.
Your Team Leaders Need to:
- Motivate and improve the skill sets of their people.
- Implement a retention plan to retain their best performers.
- Know how to conduct one-on-one coaching with CSRs to develop their ‘conversational (soft) skills.
- Have a consistent unified approach to performance management.
- Become more “hands on” as sometimes they do not believe they need any improvement.
- Ultimately, achieve KPIs.
Click here for Call Centre Training testimonial Jet Pets Call Centre Training
KONA will assist you to get your Call Centre team through our proven A.C.T.C. Process:
– Phase 1 Assessment: Assessment of your team’s current ability through Double Jacking and listening in on calls; bench-marking teams capability and/or interviews.
– Phase 2 Customising: Training and coaching program’s customised to your business and for your teams specific needs.
– Phase 3 Training: Call Centre Training Workshops that are practical and fun, and fit in around your team’s work load and call times.
Call Centre Training can include:
- Engaging Conversations and Building Relationships.
- Ask Questions to Positively Gain Information.
- Manage Complaints and Hostile Customers.
- Structure ‘Conversational Sales’ Conversations.
- Make Outbound Sales Calls.
- Overcome Objections.
- Make Outbound Appointments.
- Team Leaders as Coaches.
– Phase 4 Coaching: On the Job follow up and coaching is available to ensure that training content is implemented and reinforced.
- Increase in First Call Resolution (less Escalation).
- Increase in Customer Satisfaction.
- Increase in Customer Retention.
- Increase in KPIs achieved.
- Increase in Products sold or retained.
- Reduction in Staff Turnover.
- Drop in Average Handling Times.