- Our Approach
- Client Gallery
- Our Clients
- Case Studies
- National Distributor of Industrial Products where the Sales Team were Losing Market Share
- Manufacturer and Distributor of PE Piping who Couldn’t Meet or Sell at Senior Decision Making Levels
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Sales Team who were Technical Sales People not Business Builders
- Technology Leasing ‘Brochure Dropping Reps’
- Product Focused Partner Solutions Team
- “Comfortable and Underachieving” Sales Team of an International Manufacturer & Distributor of Building Products
- Sales Team Not Making Enough Appointments
- Transport Organisation Consistently Missing Target
- National Retail Chain Consistently Underperforming
- Team Profiles
- Careers and Opportunities
Grahame is a highly regarded management consultant and business coach. He combines lessons learnt in senior executive roles with experiences from extreme physical endeavour*.
From this base, the principles have been forged that underpin high performance in business, relationships and individuals. He is passionate about realising human potential and fervently believes that valued results in any context depend on healthy relationships supported by effective personal leadership.
Grahame provides coaching, facilitation and performance improvement services to companies large and small. Clients recommend him on his “breakthrough” people relationship skills, particularly in the area of high-stakes conflict resolution.
Areas of Expertise
- Organisational Effectiveness
- Conflict Resolution & Crucial Conversations
- Change Leadership & Management
- Personal Coaching & Development
Grahame is a founding partner with the global John Maxwell Team and is a fully accredited John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker.
*Grahame is a double world record holder – completing the first ever mass skydiving expedition to the Geographic North Pole and the first ever novice trek across the continent of Antarctica from the coast to the Geographic South Pole.
He has also covered 145,000kms in a running career that includes 71 full-length 42km marathons.