- Our Approach
- Client Gallery
- Our Clients
- Case Studies
- National Distributor of Industrial Products where the Sales Team were Losing Market Share
- Manufacturer and Distributor of PE Piping who Couldn’t Meet or Sell at Senior Decision Making Levels
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Sales Team who were Technical Sales People not Business Builders
- Technology Leasing ‘Brochure Dropping Reps’
- Product Focused Partner Solutions Team
- “Comfortable and Underachieving” Sales Team of an International Manufacturer & Distributor of Building Products
- Sales Team Not Making Enough Appointments
- Transport Organisation Consistently Missing Target
- National Retail Chain Consistently Underperforming
- Team Profiles
- Careers and Opportunities
Brad Rilatt brings more than twenty years of experience in organizational design, leadership development and professional facilitation to the VitalSmarts Facilitator Faculty. Specializing in coaching and training high performing leaders, Brad helps individuals, teams, and organizations increase effectiveness, achieve valued bottom-line results, and become measurably more vital and successful.
Brad is a Certified Trainer in Crucial Conversations® and Influencer Training™.He has extensive experience introducing and teaching these crucial skills to corporations and multi nationals as well as government agencies, small businesses and not-for-profits. Clients continually praise Brad for his ability to help them achieve hard-hitting results in the areas where they need it the most.
In addition to his experience as a consultant and trainer, Brad is a skilled presenter addressing audiences on the topics of creating high performance organizations and teams that engage freely, address real-world challenges and maintain accountability. Audiences range from small executive retreats to large organizational meetings to conference key notes from industries such as finance, government, not-for-profit, IT, and professional services.
Business Results Expert
Brad helped leaders at an international resources company successfully merge two distribution businesses and different cultures by stepping up to the tough and risky conversations needed during such times of difficult and necessary change. He successfully implemented Crucial Conversations Training and taught employees the skills to speak up about issues such as workplace change, personal and team performance, product quality, and site safety.
Brad also implemented Crucial Conversations at a major international food manufacturing enterprise. The leadership team acknowledged that their traditional hierarchical management style was causing low engagement and poor performance. An entire site was at risk of closure whilst difficult labour and union negotiations were underway. Brad and his team used Crucial Conversations to help the leaders, managers and shift supervisors create a culture of safety where all ideas are heard.
His clients include major brands such as:
- Colgate Palmolive
- AMP Financial Services