Most clients invest in training workshops for their people because they want (need) a specific outcome:
- A change of behaviour and/or attitude
- An increase in skills
- An increase in knowledge
- Learn different ways to tackle a given situation
- To stay in front or not get left behind
Ultimately, to become better at what they do so that the participant will become more effective, productive and profitable.
With such critically important outcomes it is not worth taking the chance on some ‘off the shelf, by the book’ training course and hoping that the course will fix the issues you/your people are facing.
To ensure the training programmes are absolutely relevant to your business and people, KONA’s difference is that they tailour each workshop to YOUR STRATEGY, YOUR INDUSTRY, YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR SALES CHANNEL.
- Case studies are researched and based on your customers
- Workshops are linked to your key initiatives, rather than being stand alone, ‘tick the box’ events
- Daily agendas are based around your people’s capability, rather than “it is 11 am so we must be on page 17″
- Workshops are participative and experiential, with the focus on the participants, not the trainer
- Materials can be branded with your logos
Customised Training Programs
If you are serious about developing your people and creating a change, don’t take the risk on some ‘spray and pray course’ where the highlight of the workshop for your participants are the “muffins at morning tea, a good lunch and catching up with the team”? This approach will only lead them to saying “oh it was good BUT not relevant to our business, my customers, or us in this state!”
KONA training programs includes;
- Sales Training
- Presentation Training
- Sales Management Training
- Management Training
- Call Centre Training
- Crucial Conversations
For more information about specific workshops please click on our different training programs below or contact Glenn at Glenn@KONA.com.au or call 1300 611 288