MBTI is The World’s Most Popular Personality Profiling Tool for Organisations Looking to:
- Improve Team Performance and Communication
- Understand how to Manage Individuals with Different Personalities
- Tackle Internal Communication Issues Not Being Addressed
- Position the Right People into the Right Jobs
- Build Leaders and Teams
- Screen and Interview Potential Employees
Whereas KONA’s DISC Personality Test provides an insight into a person’s behaviors, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure 16 different types of personalities and psychological preferences in 4 Key Areas of:
- Where they prefer to focus their energies
- How they prefer to gather, give and receive information
- How they make decisions
- How they organise themselves and others
The test consists of a series of easy to answer questions, and your answers determine what type of personality you have
This information will then provide general assumptions about how your personality type is best suited for success in terms of Sales, Management, Leadership, Careers, Communication, Relationships, Conflict Management and many other applications.
Debrief and Application Workshops Customised to Your Organisation and Team
Having completed the Online Profiles KONA customise every Debrief and Application workshop to your team to help your people gain a better understanding of themselves, and develop insights into the impact that their communication styles have on others.
KONA Group’s MBTI workshops are unlike anything you may have experienced before!
High energy, activity based and full of information and tools that really help people work with each other in a more productive way.
So contact KONA’s MBTI Profiling Specialist today and call 1300 611 288 or SMS 0425 200 883 or email Info@KONA.com.au.