KONA’s Interim GM Sales gives you immediate access to proven Sales Directors who will fill a crucial sales leadership role in your business on a short or long term basis.
The 4 Crucial Reasons Organisations Use an Interim GM Sales Leader Are:
- You need to keep your sales team focused and motivated until you recruit a permanent sales leader.
- Your sales strategy is unclear or not being executed.
- Current Head of Sales does not have the specific skills or capability to take your business forward.
- You need to create immediate impact to drive a different sales result.
KONA’s Interim GM Sales enables you to hire a highly qualified and experienced Sales Leader to:
- Develop and/or execute an overarching sales strategy for your organisation.
- Conduct an analysis of current customer profitability.
- Develop and implement your channel management strategy.
- Review current sales team capabilities.
- Introduce and drive sales strategies.
- Develop key account management strategies.
- Develop ‘major bid’ strategies on a case by case basis.
To enquire how KONA’s Interim GM Sales can improve your business results, contact KONA Group: