- Our Approach
- Client Gallery
- Our Clients
- Case Studies
- National Distributor of Industrial Products where the Sales Team were Losing Market Share
- Manufacturer and Distributor of PE Piping who Couldn’t Meet or Sell at Senior Decision Making Levels
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Sales Team who were Technical Sales People not Business Builders
- Technology Leasing ‘Brochure Dropping Reps’
- Product Focused Partner Solutions Team
- “Comfortable and Underachieving” Sales Team of an International Manufacturer & Distributor of Building Products
- Sales Team Not Making Enough Appointments
- Transport Organisation Consistently Missing Target
- National Retail Chain Consistently Underperforming
- Team Profiles
- Motivational & Conference Speakers
- Careers and Opportunities
Sarah Birken is a Brand Strategist and Marketing Mentor. She has spent the last 15 years working in advertising, branding and design, including running a Sydney brand design agency, further complimenting her knowledge and expertise with studies in the area of human behavior and is a certified results coach. She is a highly regarded public speaker on topics such as brand strategy, marketing, blogging, social media and thought leadership.
Through her experiences in the advertising industry she discovered that many businesses, no matter what they do, are missing an opportunity to mean more to their customers and enjoy greater success in the process. This has driven her to inspire people in business, demonstrating how they can become the game changers, innovators and visionaries of their industry.
With the ability to look big picture and then drill down to the details that count, Sarah is able to uncover the real business problems that strategic branding and marketing solves, generate measurable “results focused” marketing goals and demonstrate how to communicate business capabilities and strengths with relevance to the consumer, positioning her clients brand as the only choice.
Never afraid to tell it like it is, Sarah’s openness, passion and enthusiasm is infectious and is present in all that she does.
Sarah is a specialist consultant in the areas of:
• Brand and Marketing Strategy
• Integrated Brand Management
• Marketing Message and Idea Generation
• Social Media, Blog and Content Strategy
• Face to Face Marketing and Networking