“You can be in any business you like, but you need to have the whole of your brain working”
The brain is the operating system for our lives, our work, and our communication – pretty much everything we do.
Not many people know how their brains are programmed, and therefore how to make the most of their unique intelligence.
As you think about some of your people, what “keeps you awake at night?”
- Do you have the right people in the right jobs?
- Are some of your people suffering from burn-out?
- Do you have the right strategy for recruiting the best fit candidate?
- Are some of your people just not getting their functions done?
- Are some of your high achievers falling over in some areas?
- Do you have areas of operation that don’t “get” each other?
- Are there some of your people with whom you just don’t seem to be able to communicate effectively?
- Do project teams flounder in implementing outcomes?
Benefits of Implementing Performance Thinking
- Increase in productivity
- Reduction in misunderstanding
- Better meeting outcomes
- Better team work
- Project teams that really deliver effectively
- Better cross functional collaboration and understanding
For more information about how KONA’s Performance Thinking will improve the effectiveness of your team contact Andrea today on 1300 611 288 or info@KONA.com.au
KONA will assist you to get your people back on track, through our proven Performance Thinking ACTC Process
Phase 1 Assessment: Assess your thinking preferences to ensure that you have the right fit with job descriptions.
Phase 2 Consulting: Consult back to your Management team with our recommendations as to what needs to be done to get your people understanding their thinking preferences to ensure optimum communication capabilities.
Phase 3 Training: Facilitation of workshops designed to help your people understand some of the consequences of thinking preferences, and what to do to optimise their thinking, communication and listening skills.
These workshops are directly tailored and aligned to your business, market and what your people need to be doing better or differently. Note: These workshops are NOT off the shelf, by the book, generic training ‘courses’
Phase 4 Coaching: On the Job follow up and coaching is critical to ensure that Performance Thinking is implemented and reinforced in the field and not left in the ‘classroom’. The coaching phase cements the transition from ‘theoretical’ to ‘practical’ application of the newly acquired behaviours, knowledge and skills, and importantly secures your ROI