James Michael, B.A ; M.L.L.R
- Ex-Australian Special Forces, Lend Lease and Workforce Innovations (a part of the global Adecco Group)
- Specialist in high-performance culture, team & management development
- Lead facilitator of immersion-learning and action-learning projects
- Project leader of organisational development projects throughout Asia Pacific and South Africa
- Adjunct member of staff Griffith University – Queensland
James Michael is passionate developer of middle-managers – helping them to be more effective at ‘leadership in action’ and maximising operational effectiveness.
He is also a raving fan of the ‘Hedgehog Principle’ and ‘Disciplined People, Applying Disciplined Thought and Taking Disciplined Action’. James’ training, development & coaching team specialise in working with middle-managers (from Team Leaders, to Project Managers to GMs) in delivering ‘Real Results in Real Time’.
If you’re looking for action-based learning rather than ‘death by PowerPoint’ then you need to speak with James. James and his team teach Leadership In Action… not leadership in theory.
- Operational leadership development
- The people side of project-management
- Leadership (vs. management) development
- Helping executives translate strategy into execution
- Helping managers maximise the 360 hours per annum they have to lead
- Maximising operational effectiveness