- Our Approach
- Client Gallery
- Our Clients
- Case Studies
- National Distributor of Industrial Products where the Sales Team were Losing Market Share
- Manufacturer and Distributor of PE Piping who Couldn’t Meet or Sell at Senior Decision Making Levels
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Sales Team who were Technical Sales People not Business Builders
- Technology Leasing ‘Brochure Dropping Reps’
- Product Focused Partner Solutions Team
- “Comfortable and Underachieving” Sales Team of an International Manufacturer & Distributor of Building Products
- Sales Team Not Making Enough Appointments
- Transport Organisation Consistently Missing Target
- National Retail Chain Consistently Underperforming
- Team Profiles
- Careers and Opportunities
“There are risks and costs to a program of action, but they are far less
than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.”
- John F. Kennedy
Taking action in how you plan your business, your career, even your personal life is something that many of us many of us don’t actively do. Yes, we take action but often it’s reactive and it doesn’t always get the results we want. John Kennedy’s emphasis on a “program of action” underlies a key point – it takes planning and preparation to make sure those actions work for you.
Denise is passionate about business and people and enjoys enabling both to set a clear path for action – one that’s planned, with agreed key goals and milestones, to deliver great results.
Denise works in partnership with clients and her commitment is to make sure you get results you’re after.
Denise has been a trainer and coach since 2004 and has over 20 years combined experience as a leader in business and works with employees at every level of an organisation from Executive level down.
With a strong background in Sales and Marketing and Leadership within Banking and Financial Service, Insurance, Oil and Service industries Denise believes there are three key elements to being successful and focuses her training on improving:
1. fundamental communication skills,
2. leadership skills and
3. personal and interpersonal communication skills. This includes not only the mechanics of good communication, but also understanding our own personal styles and being more effective with them with others.
So much around communication is actually merely information provision and Denise ensures people understand and practise the full range of skills required to be an effective and exciting communicator that helps people become more persuasive and influential.
Denise has facilitates a full range of training skills, including, Communication, Business Etiquette, Leadership, Team, Sale, Customer Service, and Personal and Business Resilience with a wide range of organisations.
Her Qualifications include a BA in Sociology from Massey University, and she is also a volunteer with a number of organisations including
This is a newly formed national group that is working with DHB’s and other medical professionals to improve the services and overall journey of cancer patients in NZ.
Dress for Success
The mission of Dress for Success is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Denise lives in Wellington, New Zealand and represents the KONA Group nationally and internationally.