- Interim Managers
- Sales Training
- Management Training
- Specialist Training
Sales and Management Training & Coaching Specialists in Sydney and Australia wide
For over a decade the KONA Group has been changing the lives and performances of organisations’ Managers, Leaders and Sales People. And they get results!
Recent projects include:
- Doubling the sales of an 80 strong sales team in 6 months
- Increased sales of a Finance client by 20% in one year
- Increased market share of an Industrial client from 32% to 40% in 2 years
- Increased sales for a Pharmaceutical client by 19% resulting in them achieving 140% of target in one year
- Increased average order value for a Manufacturing client by 6,365%
- Increased customer retention of a Major Credit Card by over 12% in 6 months
- Grew ongoing sales target achievement for a Retail client from 2 out of 10 people to 8 out of 10 people, in 6 months
- Increased revenue for a Distribution client by 12%, in one year
- Increased sales for a Building client by over 5% in a declining market in 18 months
- Started, developed and sold a document storage business in 36 months
How We Do It
KONA Group’s unique ACTC process uses the full resources of Assessment, Consulting, Training, and Coaching, to help you develop your strategy, people performance and processes to execute your plans and achieve tangible outcomes.
KONA Group is uniquely positioned as the only Australian company capable of managing the whole ACTC process, across all areas of our clients’ business, affordably.
Renowned as a specialist team of business improvement experts, with proven methodologies and processes, each of the 12 consultants selected in the KONA team is a highly skilled specialist who works with our clients according to the specific skill-set and expertise required for each project.
They are all experienced professionals who have run businesses, managed teams and built a Pipeline. They are NOT ‘off the shelf, by the book’ trainers or academics.
KONA Group deliver results, not reports, Because Hope Is Not A Strategy!